Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Is it Spring Yet?

A couple sunny days and I'm ready for spring! The crocuses are showing their faces and the daffodills are starting to creep out. I even was able to crack the windows yesterday for some fresh air. Time to bring on the bright colors and cheery patterns! These are a collection of ATCs that I made from my dyed felt, painted fabric, colorful ribbons and fun embellishments. If anyone would like to trade just send me an email with your mailing address and I will pop one off to you. Now if the weather would just cooperate!

4 comments:

Linda Robertus said...

Your ATCs are gorgeous, I'd love to swap one. I have sent you an email with my address.

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Hi Nikki,
Thanks for the little Spring ATC you sent me! What a surprise! Spring is having a hard time arriving here in MN. We had freezing rain, slush, then snow, then blizzard like winds all day Tuesday and then highs of only around zero the last two days!! We are to reach 32 tomorrow and be in the 40's the next few days. I am so excited to think that the snow may finally melt away!!

Annie said...

Love your bright coloured work. Have sent an email for a trade.

lori said...

Hey there little lady! Sorry for taking...uh...almost a month...but thank you so much for my little spring ATC. I love it. It's pinned up on a bulletin board in my studio and makes me smile every time I look at it.
xxoo