Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Autumn Charms

I made these little charms for a trade. I'm really not a fan of orange, but the color says "Fall" to me. Maybe that has something to do with why I don't care for the color. So far, Fall has been cold and wet around here. Contrary to so many mom's who have more free time when the kids go back to school, I'm back to the grindstone of being teacher mom. Combine homeschooling with everyone being trapped inside because of the rain and we all miss the carefree days of summer. It isn't really as bad as I'm making it out to be. I'm just missing the sunshine. Like every winter, I'll just have to create my own.

1 comment:

Jill Smith said...

The charms are lovely Nikkie and l love orange in this time of year but hate brown any shade of brown as its a more miserable time of the year so l try to keep bright as l am in a lot and hate looking out the window,Jill
www.jillsmithart.om
http://fabricholic.blogspot.com