Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mounted Mini Quilts added to My Etsy Shop

I actually had time yesterday to add a few things to my Etsy shop. The kids played nicely and hid out in their room. Occaisionally they will do this in an attempt to get out of schoolwork. I had things I wanted to get done so I let them get away with it. The sun also came out so I could take some pictures outside. Photography seems to be a problem in the winter. Usually it is raining or just to cold to hang out outside. The other is that the light has a very blue cast. The sun is so low in the sky. I don't know if there is a setting on my camera that will correct for it or if I need to learn how to use some type of computer program. Just imagine that the paper is a creamy white and adjust the colors of the quilts accordingly.
Roayl Dreams
Sunshine
Swept Away
The Key
Unto Thee
Vibrant Dreams
Red Hot Dreams
My Heart
Exclaimations!
Hidden Dreams
Growing Dreams
Fields
Blossoms
Bloom
Adventure

1 comment:

Vivien Zepf said...

Wow, you've been busy! These are wonderful. I think I like "Sunshine" and "Vibrant Dreams" best.