Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sweet Tooth Goodies

Here's a few more things I have been working on with the fabric paper I made. I just love the fun colors and paper peeking through. I'm leaning towards naming the series "Sweet Tooth" because of the candies and cupcakes hidden in the fabric paper.
The matchbook notebooks are fun little places for taking notes. They are only 2-1/4" x 3-1/4" so they are easy to take along anywhere. Now if I only could remember to write things down! Hopefully I can get some of these things added to the esty shop this weekend.

2 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

Love the cards and matchbook notepads.

Cathie said...

I know I always say this but you certainly have your own "signature style" Nikki. These are beautiful. You have such a way with color - fabulous.