Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year, just in case I don't manage to stay awake for the next 54 minutes. December has once again been a whirlwind with a house full of crazy, excited children. After working nonstop to prepare for the two craft shows in November and a flurry of custom orders for Christmas, I have created very little the last two weeks. My sewing machine is in the shop and every flat surface is covered in Legos or board games. I decided to take a break from the toys and cleaning and put together a few little creativity kits to list in my Etsy shop. It gave me a chance to play with my supplies without committing to a project in the mist of Christmas vacation chaos. Very fun for me and hopefully I will be able to inspire someone else to make the jump into fiber and mixed media.

1 comment:

Gerrie said...

I love these color themed vignettes! Happy New Year.