Thursday, July 29, 2010

Art-o-mat at the Smithsonian

I'm so excited to learn that Art-o-mat has installed a machine at the Smithsonian American Art Museum. Work has the chance of being in another famous museum! I really wish that I could travel as much as these little pieces of art. One of these days I'm going to make it to Washington DC and New York City, one of these days. Maybe we'll need to take a grand road trip around the country in the Airstream. For now I will be content that a piece of me is seeing the world.

Check out the news on the Art-0-mat website: http://news.artomat.org/

4 comments:

Bee said...

This is so cool! I love the Art-O-Mat machines! In fact, that is how I found your blog! My brother told me about the Art-O-Mat machines....I found one in my area...I bought several pieces...I contacted one of the artists and that's when I found the link on their website to the list of contributing artists with a sample of their work. Your work is wonderful! I wish you were in the Art-O-Mat near me! I hope your art makes it to the Smithsonian and that you get to visit it one day soon!

Deborah Boschert said...

I am so excited to be moving to the DC area! I will definitely check out the Art-o-Mat at the Smithsonian soon. And of course, when you come to DC you MUST come see me too! Wouldn't that be so awesome?!

Ken Stailey said...

And those little pieces of art do get around, don't they?
http://twitgoo.com/1ffhc0

TB said...

That is soooo cool!