Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another Quilting Arts Embellishments Write Up

My mini quilts have made it into Quilting Arts embellishments newsletter! Its so exciting to see my work and writing under the banner of Quilting Arts. Of course, when I was asked to do the write up was when I have a long list of art related things that need to be done in the next couple of weeks and a busy family schedule. If you don't recieve the newsletter I would be more than happy to forward it. I'll also add the link when it is available in their archives.
Now time to be mom again.

5 comments:

Vivien Zepf said...

I just saw your article in Embellishments. How exciting! Congratulations! I'm going to have to try one of your minis, now that I know how they go together. What was your topic for your first article?

Elin said...

Hey hey Nikki, I just saw this too. Coolio!

Ulla said...

I just received the Embellishments this morning and immediately recognized your style! Congratulations, you are becoming a regular there!

Françoise said...

Congratulations Nikki!

Kate North said...

I thought of you when I saw that - very cool.