Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ready for More Reading

I can't help myself -- I just love making these bookmarks. My kids ask me what I am going to do with all of them. I don't know. I just love the process. I have some in my Etsy shop, but currently sales are a little slow. If I was organized and got out of the house without the kids, I could approach some of the bookstores around town. One day I will. I secretly dream of selling them wholesale, big time. For now I will just enjoy them and see where life takes me. (Plus, I just ordered more than a few books, so I am all set to mark my places.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nikki these are fabulous!

CAROLYN SAXBY said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog it was great to hear from you!

Your bookmarks are indeed very beautiful and vibrant. I hope they go to good homes. If sales are a little slow right now, perhaps you could swap them for goodies that you would like from other artists, just an idea!

Have a great weekend! Carolyn

Vivien Zepf said...

You know, these would make great teachers' gifts... how much are they?

And congrats on being featured on Virginia Spiegel's blog for Collage Mania. "Home" is a very uplifting piece.