Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Art is For Sale in New York City!!!

These are a few more "Dreams" pieces that I have made for Art-O-Mat. I'm working on sending off another 100 pieces before Thanksgiving. I am excited to here that they have sent my pieces to eleven different machines including The Whitney Museum in New York City. I never expected to know that my art if for sale in New York City! You can find my work in the following locations: Contemporary Museum Shop - Honolulu, HI BKB - Tacoma, WA Amarillo Museum - Amarillo, TX Carrburritos - Carrboro, NC Salem College - Winston-Salem, NC Whitney Museum - NY, NY Erie Art Museum - Erie, PA SW School of Art and Craft - San Antonio, TX Pi Gallery - Kansas City, MO Accent Designs - Goshen, IN Turchin Art Center - Boone, NC I would love to here from anybody who has visited these machines. And if you happen to have a picture I'll ladly send you a treat in the mail.

13 comments:

Judy Rys said...

Congratulations! I hope your ATC's sell out quickly.

Linda Teddlie Minton said...

Nikki, congratulations! These are wonderful little babies, and I think you will do very well with them. Cheers!

Terri Stegmiller said...

Big congrats to you! These pieces are so great.

Karoda said...

Hi Nikki, these are very cool little gems. I hope someone gets a photo for you.

Gayle said...

This is very cool news! These are exceptional ATC's. :-)

Unknown said...

Well done Nikki. THese pics are truly wonderful - I wish we had those machines here in UK!

Susan Lenz said...

Hi!
It is totally "cool" that your art is available in NYC! Congratulations. Your cut swirls are utterly fantastic in their new design.
Susan

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely beautiful. Wish there was a machine near me.
Congratulations. I really enjoy your blog.
Doreen K.

Rachel said...

Congratulations, Nikki. This news is SO cool!

Anonymous said...

C0ngrats!! I love those machines... they are very cool! Terrific news that you are now in NYC, too.

Kaija said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

I came here to thank you for your kind words about my book, and I found these wonderful pieces of art. I must tell my mom about your blog, I'm sure she'd love this, too!

Have a nice week!

Susan Lenz said...

Hi!
Through the many ups and downs in Maddie's little life, please know that I'm praying with all of you. I finally bookmarked her website...something I thought I wouldn't have to do. Who could ever have imagined that she'd in such a condition this many months later? In the meantime, would you be willing to share two "real" addresses with me? One is yours...the other...whatever is appropriate for Maddie's incredible parents.
Susan

Cathie said...

NYC????!! Wow - congraultaions Nikki. I can see why these particular pieces have been selected. They are truly little works of art!