Friday, April 11, 2008

Vase of Cheer

Time to add a little color to that bright green -- and these flowers fit perfect. I love this one with the sunny flowers (and it doesn't hurt that the sun is poking out from behind the clouds today. I cut the green fabrics on an angle and sewed them together in a fan shape. When I auditioned the flowers a big smile came to my face, just what I and the piece needed. I think this one would make a wonderful Mother's Day gift, so if it doesn't sell in my Etsy shop before then I might take it myself. I hope you are all having a wonderful spring day! I'm off to play.

5 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

Love this one Nikki! Such gorgeous color combos.

Anonymous said...

Love this! This is really awesome Nikki!

Cathie said...

Oh Nikki - this is so pretty - love the colors, love the texture and the interesting centers to the flowers.

Cheryl said...

Looooove this! So pretty!

Vivien Zepf said...

Lovely! How big is it? Are the flowers plastic or paper?