Monday, May 21, 2007

Welcome to the 21st Century

Somehow I seem to have missed the last eight years-- something to do with 4 kids, 3 moves, 2 goats and more chickens than I can count. I'm now ready to reclaim my artistic side that I left in college and embrace technology before I'm left in the dust. Be gentle with me. I don't always now what I'm doing, and I have never been good at doing things I'm not good at. A little about me. I'm a stay at home mom with four wonderful, energetic kids, ages 7, 6, 3, 2. We have a small farm in Washington State with goats, chickens, large garden and a tractor, fulfilling a dream of mine and my husband. Our property also included an art studio. Although my kids and husband would like to take it over and I usually end up working at the kitchen table, I am trying once again the art thing. I love working with fabric, yarn, paper and paint. -- pretty much anything that I can touch and feel. I always long to touch the works at museums and galleries. I know that is frowned upon so I will just have to create my own works of art. My latest creations have included several purses, journals, wall hangings, and fabric postcards.

No comments: